Primary Location – Louisville Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager for our premier client in Louisville Kentucky. This is a contract to hire position in the private sector industry
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Thorough understanding of project management processes, techniques and tools, development lifecycle
- Demonstrates strong analysis, collaboration, planning, negotiating, critical listening and thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Some experience developing a project management office's maturity from the ad-hoc level to at least a mid-level maturity
- Experience using cloud-based project management/portfolio management tools
- Portfolio level management experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize work and team assignments to deliver projects on time, on budget, and meeting stakeholder expectations
Nice to have:
- PMI Certified
- Certified Scrum Master
- Several years at an enterprise PMO at a senior level
- Willing to take the role of a Business Analyst at times to create basic documentation and manage this documentation
- Familiar with running agile development projects
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Set project timelines
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project’s progress
- Delegate tasks to project team members and mentor junior project manage
- Establish Project Management framework, adhering to standards, process and methodology.
- Drive adoption of project management tool set for a small / medium size business. Experience using Smartsheets and Celoxis.
- Define project scope and deliverables that support the goals in collaboration with team members and senior management Create and manage budgets, timelines (milestones), and task schedules.
- Conduct project team meetings to establish and execute on detailed project plans
- Ensure project milestone deliverables are completed and approved at every stage of the project lifecycle Produce detailed reports, business decision documents, meeting minutes, and notifications on assigned projects
- Identify, log, and manage risk, implement mitigation strategies, contingency plans, and communicate/escalate to stakeholders Incorporate effective scope/change management impact assessment and controls Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to TEbersold@vsoftconsulting.com
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.