Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city's rich history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one of the city's most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar, designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with interior design blends elements of the city's heritage, culture and character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured bourbon bar to the hotel's Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers' coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
To direct and assist guest and associates with communication needs in accordance with Omni Standards.
- Promptly answer internal and external calls within 3 rings
- Announce and direct phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Assist all guests and associates with requests
- Log and Conduct Wake-up calls
- Enter guest requests into both Synergy and Epitome Alerts and follow up on completion within 15 minutes
- Proficient at Moments of Service for handling guest issues and requests
- Monitor synergy work requests and work with fellow departments for timely completion
- Monitor fire panel and follow proper emergency procedures when necessary
- Receive and properly handle guest and associate faxes
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Computer skills required
- Must have the ability to work alone, with others, and remain at work station for entirety of shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must have customer service experience with excellent written and especially verbal communication skills
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time