Operations Executive – Business Operations Services & Solutions (BOSS)
Req Number: 237954
ADP is hiring an Operations Executive – Business Operations Services & Solutions
In this role, you will be responsible for the leadership and results of three Retirement Services operations functions; Payroll Setup & Technical Support, Recordkeeping & Core Processing, and Executive Deferred Compensation (EDC). You will lead leaders and associates around the globe who support both back office and client facing roles. You will drive innovative change to sustain double digit business and volume growth with a focus on Operational Excellence. You will partner with technology teams or third-party vendors and incorporate business process improvement practices to drive efficiencies and scale across these teams, all while driving consistent improvement in quality. This role will also partner closely with other Retirement Services functions such as Sales, Implementation, Service, and Field Enablement.
You will have a span of control of approximately 100 associates, based in the US and India. Direct reports will include people leaders and individual contributors. A focus on associate engagement, talent management, talent development, and succession planning are critical success factors in this role. You bring out the best in your teams through your strong leadership aptitude and experience, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment, all while fostering a culture that places our associates and clients first. You will represent ADP’s core values in your leadership and lead diverse teams through change, while also incorporating proactive and preventive measures to ensure Operational Excellence.
To thrive in this role, you bring your energy and ideas to drive an innovative culture which not only adapts to changes, but proactively anticipates them. Your leadership inspires, motivates and fosters alignment across the various functional teams.
What you’ll do: Responsibilities
- Inspire and motivate operations teams to deliver on the four focus areas of People, Productivity & Quality, Operational Excellence, & Technology Modernization.
- Take initiative to solve problems and analyze issues, while involving others in the issue resolution process.
- Display high levels of integrity, and lead with humility.
- Maintain a strategic perspective with the ability to drive strategy execution through multiple levels within the organization.
- Develops others and drives performance through leadership and associate development, coaching, mentoring, and accountability.
- Operate with ambiguity and apply broad industry awareness to drive financial and operational performance across sub-functions.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- Experience leading people leaders or developing people leaders.
- Ability to motivate, influence and lead others through a variety of deliverables along with the ability to lead in a matrix environment.
- Superior business acumen, communication and business judgment
- Proven ability to assess performance, manage, and develop talent.
- Strong leadership, people management skills and experience required.
- 12+ years people leadership experience.
- Experience leading broad organizational change efforts
- Bachelors Degree, or commensurate experience, in business administration, leadership, or related field; or unrelated field with extensive business leadership experience.
- Experience in the Defined Contribution 401(k) and/or financial services industry
- Experience in the HR field of employee benefits administration
You'll love working here because:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Jobs.adp.com
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.