The Quality Improvement Coordinator 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Quality Improvement Coordinator 3 monitors quality investigations and compliance processes. Manages quality management system, department SharePoint, and department reporting. Audits processes as needed for compliance. Completes and submits reports to CMS and state regulators as required for clinical studies. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience in a fast paced insurance or health care setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to travel (10%)
- Experience in provider relations and education
- Understanding of healthcare quality measures STARS, HEDIS, etc.
- This position will be located at the Humana Waterside building in Louisville, Kentucky
- Schedule will be Monday - Friday
Scheduled Weekly Hours