Logistics Sales Account Manager
OEC Group offers competitive salary, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What were looking for
- 1+ years of freight forwarding experience is required.
- Business development experience is a plus!
- Ability to build relationships while cold calling and be confident in presenting information to prospective customers on the company's shipping services during face to face meetings.
As a Sales Account Executive for one of the leading freight forwarders in the industry, OEC Group will provide you with an opportunity to expand your book of business and become more knowledgeable about the shipping/logistics industry.
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Base salary along with commission, extra sales benefits include: monthly car allowance, cell phone, laptop and company expense account.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Build and maintain a customer base by recognizing freight forwarding business opportunities.
- Offer solutions through OEC Group's services including ocean import, air import, ocean export, air export, distribution & warehousing, LTL transportation, cargo insurance and customs brokerage.
- Achieve monthly sales quotes set by the sales management team.
- Maintain consistent communication with internal departments and overseas offices.
- Monitor international freight forwarding market trends and conditions.
Louisville Office 9:00 am 6:00 pm EST (this will be a remote role until Spring 2021)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will cover a geographic area surrounding the OEC Group office the candidate has been hired for. The role requires having reliable transportation at the time of hire.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree is preferred but not required
- 1+ years of freight forwarding experience is required
- Outside sales experience is a plus but not required
$55,000-$75,000 base salary based on education and experience level.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled appointment.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.