Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Margaritaville Spirits, Dr. McGillicuddy's, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka. We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville location has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky“ four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world's most award-winning distillery“ through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The Licensing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of Sazerac's licensing business. The manager will be responsible for the overall revenue as well as brand exposure metrics. This role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities across the entire brand portfolio, gain business case approvals, negotiate contracts, monitor compliance and report on program success.
- 5 years Licensing Experience in New Business Development
- A collaborative and logical approach to work
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Commercial acumen & financial awareness:
- Communicates a clear vision and priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team as well as self-directed
- Highly effective negotiation skills
- 5 years Experience with Marketing Budgeting
- 5 years Vendor Management experience
- 5 years Licensed Marketing Experience
- 5-Proven track record of developing strategic partnerships with various client groups, including internal and external groups.
- 5 years Proven track record of formulating major strategic and operating sales and/or marketing decisions resulting in building, enriching, and managing fast moving consumer brands.
- 5 years contract negotiation relevant experience
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Comfortable with change in a fast moving environment,
- Master's degree
- 1 year Alcoholic Beverage Industry compliance experience
- 5 yrs Analysis and reporting knowledge:
- 1 year licensing Audit and reporting
- 3 year License Global compliance experience
- 3 year retail merchandising relevant sales/marketing experience