This role reports directly to the Finlay brand “Business Line Director“ for North America and is responsible for completing projects and immediate sales tasks for the Finlay brand; this includes the day to day clerical work load, logistics and communication coordination with the sales and overall commercial team. This individual will have a keen attention to detail; ability to understand Terex business processes and will be responsible for detailed accuracy and compliance. The Inside Sales & Logistics Coordinator will take the initiative on completing tasks with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Gather/generate machine invoicing packets
- Inspect invoicing packets for SOX compliance
- Link machine invoicing to sales order acknowledgments
- Submit customs compliance docs
- Obtain proof of delivery from logistics companies
- AEM, EDA, & Scania reporting
- TMS pricelist management
- Backlog / sales reporting
- Assist with S&OP reporting
- Assist with data collection for dealer inventory/scorecards
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in sales/office setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be high energy and motivated to do what is required to meet business deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional areas and levels of management
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the sales, marketing and office information
- Ability to work beyond the regular work week schedule when business needs arise
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of Company products, goods and materials purchased by the Company
Location: US-KY Louisville HR
Job ID: 7621
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.