iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
iboss is seeking a IT Project Manager to oversee datacenter, networking, and IT infrastructure projects across iboss’s globally distributed points of presence. The ideal candidate should have experience either leading a team of systems
etwork engineers or in an IT project management role. The ability to multi-task is key for this role as you will be overseeing multiple large and small projects concurrently. Typical projects managed are the opening of new iboss POPs, bandwidth upgrades, datacenter migrations and upgrades, and other infrastructure-related projects.
- Attend meetings with various business units to determine initiatives and prioritize work.
- Work closely with various business units and vendors; design, shipping, infrastructure, and procurement to ensure projects meet deadlines' with “Work closely with the different departments/teams to ensure projects meet deadlines
- Design and maintain JIRA workflows and automation to track various data center projects
- Triangulate between brokers, shippers, & DC teams when issues arise in the process.
- Manage shipment list & review quotes for import/transit fees
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and timing with various vendors and providers
- Coordinate maintenance windows with various teams
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Liaise with other IT personnel and partners for problem resolution
- 5+ years of practical experience in one of the following roles Network administration, systems administration, or datacenter management
- 5+ years running data center projects with budgets of $1,000,000+.
- Extensive knowledge of networking, datacenter procedures, customs procedures, and general IT best practices.
- Advanced JIRA experience including the ability to build automated workflows.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms experience building a high availability infrastructure
- Comfort with collaboration, open communications, and reaching across different production teams
- Deep understanding of IP network technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- PMP preferred, not required
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas