Donan is a problem-solving playground where innovation and a “make people first“ culture collide to make a business family.
Donan is currently seeking a full-time Fire Administrative Support Specialist (FASS) to join our client support team in Louisville, KY. Donan, an innovative company which was established in 1947, is a leader in the Forensic Engineering industry. Donan strives to provide conclusive, unbiased and accurate forensic investigation services with the fastest turnaround time and the best customer service in the industry. In addition to our Forensic Engineering division, Donan also provides services in the areas of Fire Investigation, Component Testing, Litigation Support, UAV Services, and Catastrophe Response. Donan is not only an established organization and a leader in our industry but also an organization that strives to provide a great culture for all of our employees.
The Fire Administrative Support Specialist (FASS) provides industry-leading customer service and facilitates the data entry, research, and support of the Fire operations team across the footprint of the organization in alignment with client service-level agreements (SLAs). The FASS works to facilitate and own the journey of fire investigation assignments from initiation to delivery. This includes gathering accurate project information from a variety of external and internal sources, entry of client and assignment information, answering questions and providing current and accurate information around service capabilities and project status, monitoring the progress of the assignments through the lifecycle, and resolving issues that prevent the assignment from moving to the next project phase.
Donan's total compensation package is impressive and includes benefits such as:
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Profit Sharing Bonus (10% of annual salary)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Other Insurance Coverage Supplementals
- Paid holidays
- Professional development
- Philanthropy Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HSA and HRA (Employer contributions)
- Robust Rewards and Recognition Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all business divisions supported by Client Support.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Enter incoming assignments into the tracking system and assign to the appropriate business unit, profit center, and investigator through the accurate interpretation of the assignment information submitted by the client and through the appropriate use of various Donan resources and systems.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility, and perform additional tasks as needed.
- Ability to schedule assignments to meet client MSAs
- Ability to apply critical-thinking and prioritize workload to meet client SLAs.
- Solid problem-solving skills and decision-making qualities.
- Must consistently meet or exceed the established performance metrics for this position.
- Handle all internal and external communication (customer and employee) with the highest level of professionalism.
- Must be service oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Communicate with Donan's customers to provide timelines and assignment updates on a consistent basis.
- Communicate with resource managers daily/weekly regarding over/under-utilized resources.
- Provide excellent customer service to both the company's internal and external customers.
- Coordinate scheduling inspections with the client and client's involved parties along with Donan's investigator.
- Complete external research into the loss event using various databases and platforms.
- Enter assignment-specific expenses for the Fire operations team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be adaptable with the aptitude and willingness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Must be extremely well organized with the ability to deliver fast and accurate turnaround times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and enjoy service-oriented work.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must have excellent overall computer skills.
- Must meet or exceed company aptitude standards regarding overall computer and technical proficiency.
- Must conduct business in an honest and ethical fashion at all times.
- Frequently required to stand on one's feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to sit at a computer and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
To view our current openings and locations, visit our website at www.Donan.com.
Donan is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are an E-Verify participating employer.