Signature HealthCARE at Jefferson Place Rehab & Wellness Center is a 95-bed facility that offers a wide array of services that enables our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient and resident needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It's more than a corporation… it's a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's “Best Places to Work“ three times! Signature's culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Director of Quality of Life, you will be responsible for offering support to Quality of Life team. Develop and promote partnerships with facility leaders, Stakeholders and community resources. Through the efforts of guiding the Quality of Life (QOL) Directors, the healing process, and best resident outcomes, family satisfaction and Stakeholder stability will be a reality.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business or related field; AND/OR qualified by specific educational training in the field or a combination of education and related experience may be acceptable.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience; management/supervisory experience required.
- Current/active CPR certification preferred.
- Possess a heart of servant-hood, love and compassion to minister to the elderly, family members and Stakeholders in a LTC environment.
- A trustworthy, respected community professional committed to meeting professional standards.
- Conduct and behavior that exhibits an elevated moral and ethical standard.
- Demonstrated regular community involvement.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.