Requisition Number: CONST03357
Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ; SYBT), with company assets totaling over $4 billion. Founded in 1904, Stock Yards Bank & Trust has evolved from a small bank serving the Louisville livestock industry to a nationally recognized bank known for exceptional service and financial performance. Our capabilities align well with those of national banks, but our focus has always been building a strong relationship with our customers while providing an engaging work environment for our employees. Stock Yards Bank & Trust employs over 625 people and has consistently received recognition for being one of the best places to work in Kentucky.
Since 1904, Stock Yards Bank & Trust has become one of the region's premier community banks - renowned for the close, personal attention that distinguishes us from other financial institutions in our market. Our bank actively seeks individuals to help us build trusted partnerships and further our success. We are pleased to announce there is an opportunity for you to advance your achievements as a Construction Lending Administrator while helping us further our success.
As a Construction Lending Administrator, your day will be filled with opportunities to maintain an effective and efficient method of tracking all aspects of the residential and commercial construction and development loan portfolio to ensure compliance with original approvals and on-budget completion of the projects. Good communication and customer service skills are important while Stock Yards Bank will provide a professional environment to continually improve the candidate’s skills and to further his/her career goals for advancement to higher levels within the banking profession.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Order title updates/endorsements and inspections for pending draw requests
- Review pending draw requests and supporting documentation to budget tracking, addressing unauthorized change orders, items not included in budget, budget shortages, and policy exceptions
- Review title update/endorsement and inspection report received to draw request and approve draw in compliance with documentation and original approval; verify the inspection report and that the balance to complete and balance available to draw on the loan are sufficient to complete the project
- Review of the Title Policy and Loan Agreement on Commercial Construction loans for list of requirements prior to Final Disbursement
- Image completed draw packages, construction documentation, and final draw documentation
- Convert completed projects to term, forward to insurance vendor for tracking, and remove from CLA portfolio
- Communicate with inter-departments to ensure accuracy and compliance of the construction loan portfolio
- Set up construction draw files on new construction loans closed and communicate with lenders on missing items or items not in compliance with approval
- Meet with officers and clients, when requested, prior to closing to review the project, budget, items needed by closing and after and the draw/funding process
- Track and reconcile invoices from vendors and submit to accounting for payment
- Monitor codes and ticklers at new loan set up
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College degree
- 2-4 years prior experience in a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accounting Skills (Balancing/Reconciling)
- Good typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills