Associate Production Specialist
Req Number: 232885
ADP is hiring a Production Specialist.
The position is an entry level role responsible for reviewing, packaging, scanning, and shipping payrolls, vouchers, W2's and other necessary documentation to our clients. This role is highly visible and requires attention to detail and QA standards to prevent errors in payroll quality and packaging for our clients.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Review Ops Center instructions, scan and complete batches.
- Audit wrap log, Ops Center log ensuring all contents of payroll, W2s are included.
- Acknowledging and documenting instructions in Ops Center System.
- Reviewing jams, checking to ensure there are no missing checks or forms.
- Restocking supplies as needed
- Address changes and special instructions form clients.
- Strapping machines to secure boxes for shipment where applicable.
- Set up and assembly of material including reviewing product codes, using scanning system and retrieving correct stock from warehouse location.
- Other related duties as assigned.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience.
- Experience: Typically requires less than 1 year experience.
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
#OneTen #BestPlacesToWork #DEI
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!