Position: Software Engineer, Automation
Location: Louisville, CO
What you'll be doing:
We're looking for software engineers with a passion for automation to be the next members of our awesome engineering team. JumpCloud is focused on delivering cloud-based directory services via a SaaS model and as a result are trying to solve some very difficult problems around identity, authentication, security, and cloud scaling.
As a part of our automation team you'll assist in developing internal tools designed to increase the knowledge, speed, and efficacy of the organization.
We're solving complex problems in the cloud using the latest and greatest technologies like MongoDB, Python, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven't used those technologies? No worries: we're open-minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We're looking for…
- Programming experience in Java, Python, C, or C+
• (Bonus points for already knowing some Python).
- Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks (we will test your programming and learning chops with a take home exercise)
- Solid Git experience
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment.
- Database work a plus, including relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong team player that wants to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we're a tight-knit team that's constantly working together
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience as a customer facing software engineer is advantageous.