Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Balfour Senior living in Louisville, CO is seeking talented and team-oriented associates. We are committed to a work environment of integrity, respect and a customer focus.
Why work for Balfour?
- This position is eligible for a retention bonus of $3,000 (paid as follows: $1,000 at 90 days of employment; $1,000 at 6 months and $1,000 at 1 year)
- Medical, dental and vision plan coverage for eligible employees - (Immediate Coverage!)
- 401k with matching
- Shift differentials for evening and overnight shift
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and sick time for full and part time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus ($3,000 per FT referral)
- Resident Referral Bonus Programs ($3,000 per FT referral)
Schedule: We are currently hiring for all shifts.
As an LPN, you will:
- Develop relationships with the residents and their families using a consistent caregiver approach
- Assessing, observing, and evaluating resident’s clinical condition, document findings in the resident electronic medical record
- Updating or modifying care plans as needed to reflect any changes to a resident’s care and service needs
- Administering medications timely, accurately, and according to orders
- Participating in meetings related to resident outcomes and care
- Responding to residents, family, or responsible parties in a timely and professional manner
- Participating in the review of clinical indicator reviews – falls, wounds, nutrition, antipsychotic use, etc
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical/Vocational Nursing program
- A passion to care for seniors and be a strong resident advocate.
- Experience with electronic medical records is preferred
About Balfour Senior Living: Founded in 1997, Balfour Senior Living has received national and international recognition for the quality of its exterior architecture and its elegant interior design marked by the use of a vibrant color palette and a diverse collection of fine art. Since the first community in 1999, Balfour has grown to include ten communities with new projects on the horizon. Balfour is striving to be the most admired senior living company in the United States.
Placement within the range depends on experience, skills, and abilities of the candidate
Balfour Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Boulder, Thornton, Lafayette, Brighton, Westminster, Northglenn, Broomfield, Erie, Arvada, Frederick, Firestone, Berthoud, Niwot, Longmont