Cryptic Studios is currently seeking a Tools Software Engineer.
**Every day you could be:**
* Working closely with Designers, Animators and Artists.
* Collaborating with other incredible engineers to build reliable systems and powerful tools used by designers and artists to create fantastic virtual worlds and game play.
* Working in a large, custom client and server game engine and tool suite - extending it, and making it more robust.
* Upgrading our workflow to provide better content for customers.
* Extending existing systems to adapt to the ever-changing needs of a massively multiplayer online game.
**What we need to see:**
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Extremely proficient in C programming and debugging.
* Ability to take a large existing code base and mold it to your will with the appropriate amount of fear and respect that this takes.
* A care for customer experience.
* A love for video games.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
**What we’d like to see:**
* Been part of developing at least 1 product, working on tools.
* 2 or more years of experience.