Senior Producers at Cryptic Studios work closely with designers, artists and programmers to organize and drive the game development process. A Senior Producer’s number one priority within the development structure is to make sure the overall development and business goals are being driven towards and met. This means a no-nonsense approach to problem solving with daily communication and working to support all the members of the team in task management and scheduling challenges.
**Every day you could be:**
* Working in the trenches with Artists, Designers, QA and Programmers tracking tasks and helping the developers stay on schedule.
* Drive the team in every aspect of development, from scheduling and management of multiple internal teams and features, to dealing with outside publishers and licensors.
* Direct the production team, QA, and the development team for releases during production, delivery to test shards, final launch to players, and ongoing maintenance in a live game environment.
* Be a leader in growing and defining the production process for the game team, while refining the existing production pipelines.
* Act as a product knowledge expert from a game and business perspective for the entire team.
* Providing critical feedback and insight on the current monetization, release cadence, and event cadence plans to the Executive Producer, while communicating these plans internally and externally.
* Communicating to individual team members and contributors in various departments, other producers, and management on the status of live issues, tasks, features, and projects.
**What you need to work here:**
* Minimum 5 years in the video game industry, working in production or product development.
* Must have shipped at least one video game title.
* Superb communications skills, both written and verbal.
* A high-level understanding of project management and scheduling concepts.
* A passion for games and the ability to talk about why you think they are fun.
* Be able to talk art, design and software without pretending.
* Have a great attitude and likeable personality.
* Ability to work independently while exercising sound judgment.
**Things we’d love to see:**
* Experience working in various established production methodologies.
* Live Product management, build management, and performance analytics experience.
* Live game development and support experience.
* Console development experience.
* Proficient knowledge or practical experience in one of the other gaming disciplines: 3D Art, Game Design, or Programming.
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* Fanatic level enthusiasm of some entertainment industry field (role playing games, comics, movies, television, etc.).
**Must have several years working on professional internal development teams within relevant gaming space. Live ops. **
**What Cryptic Offers:**
* A fun tight-knit team
* Full-Time role
* Paid Holiday, Sick Time & Paid Time off
* Health Insurance & Perks
* Company social events