Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
A VP of Operations that is a hospitality/ branded real estate/ technology specialist, operations whiz and master of “getting it done. ” Our VP Operations is responsible for driving the growth of the business by operationalizing a game-changing end-to-end guest experience, identifying and prioritizing all relevant KPIs, and streamlining best-in-practice processes so to scale our business globally.
If you want to have a critical role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you’ll do...
- Serve as the head of the largest division of the business, working with co-founders to implement an aggressive growth plan, whilst continuously improving engagement and performance.
- Develop strategies, systems and processes that support accelerated growth and monitor and drive desired performance levels, reliability, responsiveness.
- Design, monitor and improve processes and systems supporting guest experience and happiness levels with a view towards improving retention, ROI and the Company’s commercial objectives at any point in time.
- Monitor, review, analyze data and performance statistics, business metrics of all service types and introducing and executing initiatives to improve performance. develop high impact, creative and commercially driven solutions.
- Design and build efficient internal systems and processes, including operational level agreements that regulate and enforce high performance standards among our network of vendors, owners and contractors.
- Collaborate with and support teams for tech and product application and alignment with approved budgets or strategic priorities.
What you’ll bring...
- You are motivated by scale and want to exponentially grow your business and think big.
- You’re a lover of processes and organization, but also have a practical side which is both nimble and agile.
- Your attention to detail is almost an obsession and you have extraordinary prioritization skills- can execute when you notice things aren’t right.
- You’re a seasoned operator who excels at building and driving teams who meet and exceed their goals.
- You have a passion for perfecting the customer journey and know how to set teams and organizations up for success.
- You’re a wizard at creating a positive happy culture of empowerment and excellence that no one wants to leave.
- You’re a creative problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to accelerate progress.
- You have a strong finance background and are able to tactically manage a P&L.
- You have an uncanny ability to collaborate cross-functionally and get people outside of your direct team on board to help you succeed.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher from a reputable university with a strong CGPA (MBA preferred).
- An optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- A proven leader with 5-10+ years experience under your belt, including experience working as a SVP and/or VP, and working in a venture-backed growth stage startup.
- Passionate about the shared economy, vacation rentals, real estate and hospitality.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $180,000-$220,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.