Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their points of view and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and cultivates a fun and friendly work environment.
We are seeking a UX Designer to join the User Experience team. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on UX Designer with a strong understanding of user experience design, and experience in planning, designing and reporting on conversion related tests; articulate, intelligent, curious and driven with solid UX design chops; a logical thinker and problem solver, able to turn ideas and business requirements into conversion-producing designs.
This position works closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Design, set up, and run A/B tests & analyze results
- Create mock-ups/prototypes/demos
- Write functional requirements & specifications
- Lead brainstorming sessions
- Gather, document and organize conversion ideas from internal (data analysis, brainstorms, Product Management, Sales, Engineering etc) and external (competitive research, industry best practices) sources
- Communicate with Engineering, Quality Assurance and Project Management to plan and execute tests
- Coordinate A/B, user, and usability tests; organize and analyze the research findings
- BS or BA degree, Design and/or UX/Human Factors is preferred
- Experience with UX design including for mobile & tablet apps/web apps
- Experience with UX design software such as Adobe XD/Sketch/InVision/Axure/UXPin etc
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience designing for A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience developing use cases and scenarios
- Ability to write functional requirements and design specifications
- Experience using Optimizely