We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to own the entire hiring lifecycle across our Engineering and Product departments. You’ll partner closely with stakeholders throughout the business to understand current and future people needs, and work cross-functionally to make sure we’ll be able to meet our targets. You’ll be responsible for working with Recruiting Marketing to create a vast and steady pipeline of potential team members. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to play a critical role in the continued success of our company!
- 5+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Mastery of CRM/ATS databases -- you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- A track record of building strong relationships and acting as a talent advisor and coach for your hiring managers and interviewers
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders
- Desire to proactively contribute to our recruiting process. You’re always looking for new ways to optimize, and are open to testing new methods and tools
- You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, pitching, and closing a candidate, all while being their #1 advocate throughout the interview process
- You can articulate our vision and culture, and work to understand how it matches a candidate’s career goals and values
- Ability to close a candidate, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together for everyone’s gain
- Ability to nurture top candidates so when the time is right for both them and the business, we can make the right hires
- Passion for creating delightful and memorable candidate experiences at every touch point, we want every person who interviews here to rave about their experience
- Great interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills, and a sharp sense of humor
- Desire to mentor junior team members and help them develop their skills and careers
- Energy and excitement to represent us internally and externally at events hosted at the office and at conferences, career fairs, and more
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, ClearSlide, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.