our globally integrated team of dedicated indirect tax professionals and youâll
have the opportunity to combine your technical knowledge and industry
understanding to identify risks and sustainable planning opportunities for our
clients. Youâll help us provide effective processes, improve day-to-day
reporting, reduce attribution errors and costs, and ensure indirect taxes are
handled correctly for our clients.
function is constantly evolving, and itâs here youâll find everything you need
to grow as we do. Itâs all about taking on new skills and responsibilities as
they arise, and making the most of our dedicated mentors and training programs.
here that youâll have the opportunity to contribute your technical expertise
and experience related to compliance, audit defence and consulting for
abandoned and unclaimed property. This position offers excellent opportunities
for teaming, leadership, career advancement and feedback.
Your key responsibilities
spend much of your time supporting client consultations and challenging the unclaimed
property and escheat approach for optimal effectiveness. Weâll look to you to develop strong
relationships with our clients and team effectively with internal
resources. To make that happen, weâll look to you to
implement your knowledge of unclaimed property concepts and requirements. You can expect to be working in a highly
collaborative culture, where listening to and sharing information with
colleagues is an essential part of the role.
attributes for success
- Contributingto client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive services andwork products
- Stayinginformed of current technical developments and effectively apply knowledgeto client situations
- Thoroughlyand accurately analyze information; prepare quality, practical approachesto the client's unclaimed property situation and arrive at appropriateconclusions
- Demonstratean understanding of increasingly complex unclaimed property concepts.
- Participatein and contribute to achieving team goals
for the role you must have
- A bachelor'sdegree and 3 years of related work experience
- Technical experiencerelated to compliance, audit defence and consulting for abandoned andunclaimed property services
- Performanceand process advisory experience related to unclaimed property compliance
- Broad exposureto state and local taxation
- Excellent organizational,analytical and verbal/written communication skills
youâll also have
- A minimum of 2 years of relevantunclaimed property consulting experience within a professional servicesenvironment
- Ability to obtain CPA certification,Member of the US Bar or professional designation from the IPT
What we look for
Weâre interested in people who can manage multiple
challenging tax engagements and contribute to the delivery of innovative tax
planning ideas for our diverse clients.
Weâll look to you to develop strong relationships across a network of
existing and future clients, focusing on providing insight and implementing
operational efficiencies while demonstrating a solid understanding of their
What working at EY offers
offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time
off plus 12 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to
support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Supportand coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in theindustry
- Opportunitiesto develop new skills and progress your career
- Thefreedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâsright for you
a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire
and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better
working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the
training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that
whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a
If you can
confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as
soon as possible.
mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.