Do you want to LOVE where you work?
Jacoby & Meyers is the pre-eminent law firm protecting consumers since 1972. We are currently seeking a smart and capable Systems Administrator to join our growing team.
At Jacoby and Meyers, every single employee gets to make an impact. Our values guide the way we work with each other. It's a culture where you have the freedom to experiment and push your talents as far as they can go.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Salary: Depending on experience
Type of Position: FULL TIME
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide computer, phone, and network support.
- Work in a Windows-based environment as well as utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
- Workstation update/maintenance.
- Server Update/Maintenance.
- Machine/Environment Optimization.
- Printer Driver Installation.
- Virus Removal.
- MS Office Installation/Repair.
- Act! (CRM Software) Installation.
- Windows Updates.
- Bluescreen Troubleshooting (Windows reinstalls, driver updates, identify hardware failures)
- Create/remove logon credentials.
- Monitor emails/voicemails from the team requesting support.
- Providing assistance to employees in a friendly and professional manner.
- Setup and install peripherals including but not limited to routers, phones, PC's, printers, and laptops in person.
- PC Build / Repair.
- OS / Software Installs.
- IP Camera Configuration.
- Firewall Configuration.
- Wireless PTP access point configuration.
- Windows 7 / 10 and MS Office Support.
- Configuration of NVR software and IP cameras.
- Remote assistance for field staff.
- Hardware and Diagnostics.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year university
- 3+ years of experience providing business-environment desktop support
- Very well organized
- Ability to work with users with widely varying technical skills
- Quick response to requests during business hours
- Ability to prioritize requests when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Pet Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage, Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Flexible Hours
- Fully-paid parking
- 401(k) with Company Match
Jacoby and Meyers was founded in 1972 with the intention of making the legal system more accessible to the average person. Now, more than 45 years later, we continue to help people get the justice and compensation they deserve. Specializing in all types of accident claims, including automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, Uber/Lyft, or trucking accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, construction accidents and other wrongful conduct, the attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers have recovered over a billion dollars for their clients' personal injury and wrongful death claims caused by the negligence of a third party.
REQUIRED: Resume, References, Pay Expectation
Jacoby and Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.