Buck Mason is looking for a Social Media Coordinator who is passionate about storytelling and developing creative campaigns and messaging that brings our products, mission and aesthetic to life on our social channels.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the brand’s vision, is a strategic spark plug, has great taste, is sharp, quick-witted, and highly flexible and adaptable to the changing business needs. This person should also be obsessed with menswear, California lifestyle, and have solid experience in writing copy and creating compelling visual stories on major social platforms.
- Oversee Buck Mason's social media channels - from ideation to content creation to publishing to community management
- Master the Buck Mason voice
- Develop an ongoing content strategy for each channel using audience and engagement insights
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with E-commerce, Customer Experience, Creative , and Logistics teams
- Manage a weekly and monthly content calendar that is approved by key members of the team
- Analyze and distribute reports on social media performance to internal team and regularly make recommendations, updates and improvements based on findings
- 3+ years related work experience
- A degree in Marketing is a plus
- Has a great eye for both creating and sourcing content
- Excellent writing/grammar skills
- Test and measure new posting strategies to increase engagement and conversion
- Experience with social media scheduling, analytics and monitoring tools
- Expert knowledge of, and personal participation in, social media
- A can-do and collaborative approach to ideation and execution, and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves
- A strong pulse on menswear and the media industry surrounding it
- Appreciates California lifestyle
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must
What we can offer?
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental & vision Insurance
- Fitness & wellness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with Company matching
- Quarterly clothing allowance
Buck Mason designs updated, modern American classics for daily wear. Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen, who were neighbors in Venice, California, they initially set up shop in a 350 square foot garage off Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Using old school manufacturing techniques combined with modern technology, they took an architectural approach to product with the goal of making fashion less complicated, building each piece to last beyond a single season. Much of their product is made in the USA, where you can often find Sasha and Erik on the factory floor.