Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
The Sr. Social Media Editor will oversee a multidisciplinary team to drive our storytelling global division across all Owned social platforms. As a member of our Global Brand team, you will be responsible for content development, distribution, and the health of our channels. You will get to be equal parts creative, producer and strategist.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media, who is city-centric, has a trailblazing spirit with the ability to create some good stuff with a strong voice. This is a unique and special role where you will be instrumental in leading and evolving the global Lime brand platform, while experimenting across all social channels and emerging media.
What You'll Do
- Lead content strategy across all Lime’s social media channels to create and manage global editorial calendars and consistent publishing volume
- Lead the editorial process, from ideation to publishing and amplification
- Curate, create and distribute content for Lime’s social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other emerging platforms
- Be a creative expert on how audience behaviors change across platform
- Seek out the latest trends in culture and storytelling to ensure we’re at the top of our game, putting out the most compelling stories to attract a global, city-based audience
- Proactive story mining from a wide array of global teams, functions and geographies and through social listening
- Lead the curation of content across social, in partnership with creatives
- Write engaging, savvy social copy for Lime social media channels, maintaining consistency in quality, voice and tone of published pieces
- Be tapped into the emerging global creative community to develop compelling partnerships to be distributed across Lime’s socials
- Coordinate with the brand team on ideation and execution of proactive content.
- 5-7 years relevant experience, well-versed in social content best practices
- Solid experience and passion using social platforms
- Passionate about city life, culture, people and the lifeblood of what keeps cities moving
- Fun, positive, motivated self-starter and creative spirit who isn’t afraid to grab a camera, scooter and go
- Brilliant in narrative, storytelling, communications channels, and writing
- High-level of integrity, commitment to quality work product and organization
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), knowledge of video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro) a plus
- Strategic thinker with the ability to optimize for key metrics
- Understanding of the digital landscape and a proven interest in keeping up to date with developments in web platforms and applications
- Ability to multitask and work in a hectic and extremely fast-moving industry and the environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Superior organization, project management skills with attention to detail and a proven background in managing well-designed and highly-polished deliverables
- Flexibility with prioritization and goals as roles and responsibilities may shift according to the needs of the business
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.