Cloud Nerd, a leading Salesforce Consultancy firm, is looking for an experienced Salesforce CloudCraze Developer to join our amazing project delivery team in Detroit, MI. This developer should have prior experience in developing eCommerce Web Applications on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B Platform.
- Participate in the software design, software development, and package implementation using leading eCommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (formerly CloudCraze)
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the SFCC B2B solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and other line of business systems using File and/or API integrations.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers.
- Performing release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management.
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications.
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- 5-7+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze).
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the SalesForce landscape.
- Experience in designing, developing, and testing in CloudCraze ECommerce Applications.
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions.
- Knowledge of interactions with an enterprise ERP as well as making use of third-party web services.
- Experience with production launch readiness and cloud-based deployment models.
- Experience in customizing standard objects, creating Roles & profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Must have Salesforce.com Developer Certifications.
- Excellent communication.
- The ability to work remotely.
- The ability to travel.