Sr. Sales Specialist, ENT
Twitch is looking for a Sr. Twitch Sales Specialist on the Entertainment vertical, to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in Los Angeles, CA. Your in-depth knowledge of digital advertising solutions, combined with your strong communication skills and analytical abilities, shapes how advertisers find success on Twitch. The Sr. Twitch Sales Specialist will be a crucial member of a growing team that help match Twitch's advertising solutions to our client's marketing needs. This role is an individual contributor (IC) role.
You will report to the Manager of Product Sales and help new and existing customers attain their business goals. Working cross functionally with Product Operations, Sales Marketing, Analytics and Insights, and Account Executives across both Twitch and Amazon, you will lead sales pitches, marketing analysis, customer product needs assessments, and sales support to promote product adoption among advertisers.
You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies, working with cross-functional teams to continuously improve our products and operations.
Key job responsibilities
- Become a vertical expert and help provide best in class advertising solutions across your assigned vertical
- Collaborate with Amazon and Twitch sellers to identify and develop new business opportunities for assigned verticals
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client and agency contacts
- Work collaboratively with sales and support teams to improve customer experience
- Develop vertical best practices and share learnings and case studies across the sales organization
- Partner with Product Operations and Sales Enablement to advise and support both Amazon and Twitch sales teams
- Support go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption and summarize vast amounts of information into succinct product documentation to be used internally and externally
- Advocate for streamlined creative services to improve ease of advertising on Twitch
- Operate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to internal teams in developing and prioritizing the advertiser solutions product roadmap
- Educate prospective customers on Twitch’s advertising products through calls, trainings, and presentations
- Experience closing deals across small and large advertisers
- Customer-facing experience in advertising sales
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- 7+ years of experience in an online advertising role and familiarity with advertising products and ad serving technologies
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- Be a team-player with an outsized sense of fun
- Efficient and works effectively under tight deadlines
- Ambition and to continually develop personal and professional skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.