Senior Recruiter (L.A., CA)
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality through radical, unapologetic self-expression. Our cult following of over 5 million social media followers includes some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture, and fashion. We are backed by world-renowned venture firms who share our vision of building the next generation-defining consumer brand and breaking from tradition.
Our team is growing quickly in both our SF and LA offices, and we are hiring across business functions from marketing and retail to operations and logistics. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew. Apply for one of our listed job openings or go ahead and define your own role!
About the Role:
The Recruiter is responsible for high volume sourcing, attracting, recruiting, and successfully placing the best-in-class talent at the company. This individual oversees planning, developing, and implementing operational excellence and effectiveness in the recruitment process and retaining employees.
Our team is passionate about our customers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal candidate will also have a personal connection to the Dolls Kill brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability to spot the same in others.
- Develop and implement a candidate sourcing strategy leveraging personal networks, job boards, other external sites, and organizations.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team to optimize our recruiting process and hiring output.
- Review resumes submitted through our career site in addition to writing and maintaining job postings.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates, both active and passive
- Meet with hiring managers to understand key criteria for each role.
- Partner with Senior Management to prioritize open roles.
- Define and institutionalize the interview process and tools.
- Conduct initial phone screens, schedule, and facilitate on-site interview process, and provide input to hiring and offer decisions.
- Conduct candidate reference checks
- Generate and distribute recruiting performance dashboards to track candidate pipeline and yield rates at each stage.
- Handle all candidate communications; ensure a high-touch, positive candidate experience.
- Develop onboarding program and materials; assist with onboarding new hires.
- Upgrade new hire orientation and establish a welcome tradition for new hires.
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably for both business and tech roles.
- Experience building recruiting workflows, processes, and sourcing strategies.
- multiple competing demands and frequent priority changes.
- Experience using ATS/HRIS systems (preferably Lever/ADP/Taleo).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly entrepreneurial with an “owner” attitude and drive; ability to manage. High proficiency in MS Suite (moderate to advance Excel).
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment.
Dolls Kill, Inc. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable Federal or State statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.