ATTN: is an entertainment company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Producer to manage a team of video editors producing evergreen content for social media. The ideal candidate should have experience producing editorial video, overseeing video journalists, and developing content for media. Primarily, this person will have latitude to shape the overall editorial strategy of our video news operation.
What You'll Do
- Shape our content brand and voice.
- Oversee our editorial video strategy and operations for evergreen videos including sourced footage content.
- Manage our growing team of video editors and give constant feedback on pitches, scripts and videos.
- Utilize analytics tools to program content targeted for social platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, etc.).
Who You Are
- 4-6 years of content and editorial video experience in television and/or on digital platforms
- You are an avid consumer of internet culture & a passionate consumer of video content on social platforms
- Demonstrable experience building a social media following
- Ability to achieve metric goals & meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Desire to find creative solutions to challenges
- Strong problem solving skills and creative development competency & ability to conceptualize ideas
- Journalism or documentary experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.