WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Senior Manager, Paid Social with experience at a startup or early-stage company that can help take us to new heights.
How you will contribute:
- Develops, executes and manages the day to day strategy, tactics, execution and reporting of campaigns and their performance. Is the day to day client contact for Paid Social. Responsible for all client deliverables, campaign performance and reporting.
- Manage develop and grow a team’s strategic, tactical skills and industry knowledge through mentorship, 1 on 1 meetings, SMART goals development, hands on individual and team trainings.
- Create career development plans for each team member and ensure they are executed and progressing.
- Develop, implement and oversee execution of best practices and processes across the team(s) they manage.
- Work closely with the Supervisor in ensuring Hawke Media’s ethics, values, best practices and expectations are executed
- Be the SME and provide thought leadership to the team(s) they manage on paid social media and other related industry news, trends and technologies.
- Leads the day to day collaboration of their teams with their equals on other Services teams such as Strategy, Business Development, Client Success, Email, Content and Creative.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of direct response/e-commerce paid social media execution strategies and tactics.
- Strong knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid social media metrics,, Google Analytics and marketing data trends and insights.
- Solid understanding of business metrics such as LVT, CAC, AOV, Purchase Cycle etc.
- Has previous experience managing a team.
- Demonstrated solid excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs and macros etc.
- Proven ability to compile and analyze large data sets to understand current performance trends to inform optimizations, testing opportunities and strategic growth.
- Solid understanding of current and emerging paid social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest and Snap etc
- Solid ability to project manage several tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Look to streamline communication and workflow effectively and efficiently both internally and externally with clients and partners.
- Solid personal organizational, task oriented and time management skills.
- Develop solid presentation, communication and listening skills. Have confidence in analyzing and presenting data internally and to clients.
- Be a proactive self starter and succeed in times without supervision.
- Understanding of general and digital marketing and communication principals.
- Understanding of all forms of digital marketing and media (SEM, SEO, Display/Programmatic, Content, Mobile, Video, Website and Influencer, CTV/OTT, Streaming Radio and TV).
- Understand traditional/offline media such as TV, OOH, Print and Radio.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive a client’s business.
- Read industry news, blogs, and sites and attend industry conferences to grow technical/tactical skills and possible speaking engagements.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!