Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
Our Marketing Lead will be an entrepreneurial-minded individual that will lead our brand, marketing and partnership strategy. This individual will be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for technology, group travel, hospitality trends and millennial everything. They will be someone who has creative ideas, an iterative mindset and can drive toward measurable, data-driven results.
If you want to have a critical role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you’ll do...
- Assume the role of brand storyteller and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative.
- Development of AvantStay brand strategy, architecture, and identities.
- Cultivation of AvantStay voice.
- Oversee creative execution of proposed brand strategy and positioning; take point on relationships with agencies, partners and vendors.
- Work closely with leadership to establish priorities and identify opportunities that support AvantStay’s brand strategy
- Create vision for AvantStay marketing.
- Development of strategy, calendar and channel approach.
- Research, promote and introduce new digital marketing channels and technologies to help AvantStay progress and evolve in the digital space.
- Utilize research and insights to develop key audience segments of AvantStay guests.
- Devise and maintain the strategic direction for all social media programs, including daily management, administration monitoring of all social platforms.
- Research and analyze cultural, market and industry insights that inform creative concepts and strategies.
- Develop strategic programs that accelerate the growth of AvantStay through analysis and experimentation.
- Take point on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs.
- Oversee execution and amplification across marketing campaigns – Social, Content, Influencer, Experiential, PR / Media among others – designed to grow and cultivate community of key audience segments.
- Drive brand and marketing support for website and app, including ongoing assessment for digital marketing optimization
- Create strategic campaign briefs and RFIs for agency partners and vendors.
- Oversee the creation of quarterly digital marketing analytics reports; draw insights from available data and champion related marketing actions when needed.
- Other responsibilities include: digital content management; email/online marketing; SEO marketing and metrics.
What you’ll bring...
- Experience: 6+ years spent creating and implementing brand and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights, 3+ years leading people specifically with the mindset of inspiring and supporting them to become their best selves at work and beyond
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.
- Expertise: You have a depth of knowledge on defining sales personas, building assets and campaigns to influence these targets, and delivering creative programs that ultimately deliver customer acquisition, drive retention, and help achieve aggressive sales, retention, and revenue targets.
- Strong Conceptual Thinking: You are able to ideate and think creatively about the future of hospitality and how to craft a unique experience. You like to create, test, reiterate and perfect. You are able to understand customer needs and design to the customer.
- Analytical Ability: Data drives our decision making. You need to be able to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Business Instincts: You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can. You understand the holistic need for quality, cost and complexity to be considered when designing new programs and to always know how to measure success.
- Enterprising Mindset: You need to be continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how we use marketing tools to engage with our customers. You are given ambiguous tasks and expected to accomplish them with time and resource constraints.
- Technical Know-How: You will have a credible and intuitive approach for the way digital products are conceived and designed with research based insights to create new market opportunities.
- Guest Service Obsession: We are a customer-centric organization striving to provide a flawless experience. This obsession to create high quality experiences is not limited to our customers, you treat everyone with the same hospitality.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $70,000-$85,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.