Tencent Games' largest, most successful studio group TiMi Studios, on the heels of global hits Call of Duty Mobile and Honor of Kings, is seeking a Senior Game Designer.
Do you have what it takes to create impact in the multiplayer competitive free-to-play games market? If it's a yes, then come join us where you will lead game design for US players of upcoming games that features massive entertainment or gaming IPs. You will create games that will be the next gaming industry phenomenon, and to that end TiMi Studios will give you all the tools needed.
- Lead overall game design for US players by creating innovative gameplay, systems and content, based on the genre and IP, from concept to prototyping to commercial launch;
- Work collaboratively with leadership team to expand design details, diagnose issues with existing game design and propose solutions for US players;
- Deeply understand the relevant audiences for the product, and from this, calibrate your design expertise to reflect appropriate taste;
- Conduct playtests and focus groups to gather information to optimize games, leveraging insights to develop creative solutions to solve problems.
- 5+ years of experience in game design, has launched successful global titles;
- Experience in multiplayer competitive games is a must, MOBA related experiences is a plus;
- Strong ability to design games, from core game play, characters to meta system, free-to-play and mobile related experience is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree or above.