The Media and Entertainment Group is looking for a Senior Producer to join a team focused on fostering strategic business relationships and future-looking content. You will work closely with the world’s best content creators to push the boundaries of what is possible with real-time animation production. You will have deep knowledge of the entertainment business, animation production and a track record of outstanding management, with experience in leading day-to-day operational activities.
The challenge is to scale the number of services based engagements that Unity delivers using Unity’s technology. You’re a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity. Ultimately, you’re responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices — and ushering in an era of accelerated growth at Unity.
- Work with Unity teams to secure opportunities within the film and television vertical
- Ensure all proposals presented to customers are fully vetted with field and engineering teams for feasibility
- Be the primary interface between Unity Production teams, Outsourcing vendors and Unity Business Development
- Work with various divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance and Legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
- Aid the organization lead (Head of Innovation Group) and the product leads (Senior Product Managers) in creating new business in film and television.
- Lead in sourcing materials, vendors, locations, and people necessary for active productions
- Business Development and opportunity assessment and relationship management
- Coordinating RFPs and third party vendor selection and project managing vendor deliverables
- Internal: Coordination between relevant teams including: program management, field engineering
- Manage opportunities both independently and integrate pipeline with shared opportunity
- Deep understanding of animation content creation, real-time cinematics production, video / film post production, and on set virtual production techniques
- Experience with legal, accounting and general business practices around service industries
- Passion for film and animation production and emerging technologies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives and skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Superior work ethic and level of ownership
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and changes that are known to emerge in film workflows
- Ability to deal with blunt/direct customers who may be under extreme pressure to deliver
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the film and games industries and the ability to network
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, and deal closing
- Comfortable with representing a technology company and working with skilled in dealing with artists and engineers
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with sales forecasting tools such as Salesforce.com
- Experience with presenting companies at industry events or industry press
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.