Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
Equipped with vision, resources, and a world-class product, we are seeking a Senior Brand Copywriter. You will partner closely with our Brand Team to concept and execute the ‘big idea’ through voice and tone.
You are an excellent conceptual thinker who can use writing and storytelling to awaken the heart, spark imagination, and energize the different audiences across all channels. Your deep understanding of Lime’s voice and tone, being well-versed in omni-channel creative, and track record of delivering award-winning creative campaigns will allow you to express Lime’s voice and tone in a range of brand touchpoints.
What You'll Do
- Establish voice and tone through all brand touchpoints
- Concept, execute, and deliver global and local campaign ideas
- Establish voice and tone in the global and local style guides
- Keep up to date on industry trends, best practices, competitive landscapes
- Help brainstorm creative concepts that communicates Lime’s message
- Collaborate with diverse teams across the org to develop branded content and playbooks
- Help set the tone and voice of decks through a voice of storytelling for teams
- Positively influence brand perception and conversations through voice and tone
- Account for cultural and otherwise local tone/voice nuances of a global brand
- Apply a voice filter to complex subjects and messages
- Ensure brand guidelines and tenants are followed and cross-functionally support through inspired examples
- A solid background and understanding of voice and tone
- A knowledge of trends, culture, and sustainability
- A knack for channeling a consistent brand voice across all mediums, while switching editorial voices to account for culture across countries and context
- Ability to execute messages that help communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Flawless spelling and grammar and attention to detail
- Penchant for making the complex simple through words
- Understanding the capabilities of company technologies a plus
- Have the boldness to push the boundaries, differentiate Lime as a brand, and inspire the Lime from the inside out through copy
- Have a great attitude, a lack of ego, and proactive/growth mindset
- 3-5 year experience in industry-related experience with global brands
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.