Our client is a top institutional lender, based in Los Angeles, California. The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) team is looking for a full time candidate, hired through SitusAMC, to help support the Structured Real Estate division.
Their commercial real estate group specializes in originating commercial real estate loans intended for CMBS securitization, but also has the ability to lend on the balance sheet. The group originates loans in all major markets across the US on varying property types and with loan amounts ranging from $15 million to over $100 million.
We are looking for an Senior Analyst to support a leading originator and their team in screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting and documentation of potential CMBS and Balance Sheet CRE loan opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for completing the full loan due diligence and assisting with the preparation of Asset Summary Reports required for securitization. Given our client's unique culture and structure, candidates will be exposed to the full-breadth of conduit loan originations, pricing, capital markets and other activities in commercial real estate lending and securitization.
- Provide analytical support in the screening, sizing, structuring, underwriting and closing of commercial real estate loans
- Work closely with more senior underwriters in the preparation of credit committee reports with cash flow, risks and strengths, borrower / sponsor, and market analysis
- Perform site inspections, determine appropriate market comparables for property valuation and asset summary report, and complete tenant analyses
- Review third party reports, property leases, and financial statements as part of the due diligence process
- Assist with loan closings and procure needed closing items
Desired Skills & Experience
At this time, Situs does not sponsor any new applicants for work authorization. You must be authorized to work in the United States for continuous employment without any Company sponsorship to be considered.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- 2-5 years' experience in Balance Sheet or CMBS loan underwriting or similar
- Excellent communication skills, willingness to work as part of a larger team
- Strong financial modelling / excel skills
- At this time, Situs does not sponsor any new applicants for work authorization. You must be authorized to work in the United States for continuous employment without any Company sponsorship to be considered.
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
Job Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Date published: 20-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Viadeo