Established Fashion Apparel company seeking a highly-motivated Senior Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for the
- Monthly analysis and closing of General Ledger & Financial StatementsRequires compilation of data to prepare & record journal entries, closing and reconciliation of bank, AR, AP & Payroll sub-ledgers, inventories, prepaid expenses, advances and analysis of expense accounts.
- Sales, Margin and other Reporting & ProjectionsRequires running system reports, compiling and analyzing large data in excel, reporting within deadlines, communication and follow thru with sales associates and management.
- Cost accounting, compilation of inventory detail, weekly/monthly inventory unit and dollar roll forward and variance analysis.
- Assist with financial, bank, tax & royalty audits.
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Independent worker with accounting/finance degree and 5-7 years experience in above functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in excel including pivot tables, vlookup and sumifs functions.
- Industry manufacturing and distribution experience preferable.