Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by up to 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people's lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Salix Pharmaceuticals is one of the largest specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world. Founded in 1989, Salix is committed to the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. Salix's first US commercialized product, Colazal, was approved by the FDA in 2000. We offer effective solutions while continuing to strive to make advancements in patient care.
Every day, our employees around the world strive to improve peoples' lives with our products. We achieve this by connecting with the patients who use our products and the healthcare professionals (HCPs) who prescribe them. Our therapeutic areas of expertise include management of conditions such as hepatic encephalopathy, irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea, opioid-induced constipation, and ulcerative colitis.
Join the Movement
We employ dedicated and innovated team members who are driven to solve problems. We improve upon existing treatments, uncover new breakthroughs, and deliver comprehensive practice support to help HCPs provide best-in-class care.
We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Salix, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are continually learning more about their fields of expertise. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to growth helps drive Salix and our employees. Be part of the Salix team dedicated to moving gastrointestinal treatment forward.
The Territory Manager (TM) is responsible for the sale of the organization's product(s) in a specified region or major geographical area. Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate selling skills and pull-thru execution through strategically and tactically allocating resources to drives results.
- Develop effective customer relationships, and leverage those relationships to drive results
- Demonstrate expertise across the product portfolio, therapeutic areas, and managed care
- Effectively manage territory by routinely analyzing data to target high prescribing HCPs
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations on the organization's products to target HCPs
- Meet or exceed established call average and sales performance expectations
- Demonstrate market and industry knowledge relative to product portfolio and competitor products
- Understand and utilize clinical and disease state knowledge and the impact on patients and providers
- Complete all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of two years of successful sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Pharmaceutical sales experience or B2B sales experience is preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license to travel to customer locations (some overnights may be required)
- Requires strong business acumen, teamwork, collaboration, accountability, tenacity, and communication skills
- Ability to physically perform all job duties which include:
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day
- Lifting sample boxes (25 pounds)
- Remaining in a standing position for prolonged periods of time when giving presentations or lunches
- Performing other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
We recognize your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing is a significant part of what allows you to be successful at work and at home. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Parental Leave Program
- Free Bausch
• Lomb Contact Lenses
- Group Legal Services
- Education Assistance Program
Learn more at www.Salix.com
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.