WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Sales Manager who knows the difference between good and great. We need to be great.
How you will contribute:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s clientele
- Aiding in recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- Providing on-the-ground support that generates leads and closes new deals
- Using data to provide daily reports used to maximize performance
Who will be successful in this role?
- 3 + years sales management experience
- CRM expert with Hub Spot and Salesforce
- Although working within digital marketing is a plus, it is not a must-have
- A Self Starter- We do not micromanage here and you really need to be self motivated
- Communication – the most important piece. Be able to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Ability to travel to attend events, conferences, or to meet clients off-site is expected
What Hawke Offer:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and a highly skilled team to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
- Dog friendly environment
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!