Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
A high energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will discover and qualify sales opportunities and be instrumental in driving strategic partnerships to source opportunities and rapidly grow our presence across the country. You will also develop content relevant to potential clients, support go-to-market activities, promote targeted campaigns and cultivate in-person trade show lead acquisitions.
What you’ll do…
- Drive the development of pipeline and sales growth, working with the team to research, identify and analyze potential properties across the country
- Drive initiatives to grow our sales “machine”, identifying both new verticals that support growth and upsell opportunities that leverage existing property owners
- Manage the sales pipeline and negotiate and create complex lease agreements that will ensure maximum operational efficiency and drive better financial return
- Work closely with internal departments in order to understand internal processes, business parameters, and what makes a property perform. Use this information to continuously improve sales strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Establish and foster excellent working relationships with all property owners, AvantStay staff, and key vendors in key markets
- Manage a complex pipeline with exceptional time management and calendaring skills.
What you’ll bring...
- Experience: 2+ years experience in a Sales Development Role.
- A proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed revenue goals.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Knowledge: Deep knowledge of the sales process and full-cycle sales development, real estate, travel trends and the short-term/ vacation rental market.
- Natural talent and energy: an innate desire to sell and passion for all things sales: speaking to people, building relationships, setting and exceeding targets, and a general hunger for more.
- Flexibility: Ability to spend the majority of your week on the road sourcing new properties, building partnerships and prospecting new markets. Also a flexibility to roll-up your sleeves and help out with cold-calling, CRM-entry and any other work to get the job done.
- Influence: Exceptional communication skills with the ability to quickly negotiate and build strong relationships, both outside and within the organization, with a clear bias for action.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Compensation: $15-20 per hour (20-40 hours per week) + commission
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits...
Equal Employment Opportunity...We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.