Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young people to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
This leadership role is a new opportunity in our first store location. This that will be responsible for ensuring that Customer Service and Store Standards meet Company expectations. All Key Holders will perform opening and closing managerial procedures, and will serve as the Manager-on-Duty in lieu of a Manager in the Store. All Key Holders are expected to possess leadership and managerial qualities, and to have mastered Associate-level expectations for Sales Floor, cashiering, and inventory operations. Key Holders report to the Assistant Manager and Store Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Understand and communicate daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Provide direction and guidance to Employees to identify and address opportunities.
- Ensure the implementation of plans for meeting and exceeding sales targets, as communicated by Store Management.
- Delegate responsibilities and holding Employees accountable for meeting productivity expectations.
- Ensure that all Customer grievances are addressed promptly and in alignment with Company policies.
- Communicate directives, policies, and guidelines in a clear, positive, and effective manner to ensure they are understood.
- Maintain a professional environment that is motivated, positive, friendly, helpful, and productive.
- Provide One Minute Meetings at the beginning of every Employee’s shift, as well as every hour, to keep Staff informed of zones, breaks, promotions/sales, hourly sales/goal updates, etc.
- Control payroll by ensuring Employees clock in/out on time, take scheduled breaks, and cutting hours during lulls in business/traffic.
- Ensure all requirements necessary to open and close the Store are performed accurately each day.
- Set an example of enthusiasm, knowledge, and understanding of the Dolls Kill brand image and products.
- Ensuring the timely execution of all merchandising and visual tasks according to HQ Visuals direction.
- Being accountable for the Store’s appearance, standards, and adherence to HQ Visuals direction.
- Supervising the completion of merchandising/visuals tasks and projects assigned by the Store Manager, District Management, and/or HQ Visuals.
- Maintain a replenished and fully-stocked Sales Floor.
- Ensure the timely execution of all inventory related tasks, procedures, and operations.
- Identify inventory issues and making inventory adjustments accordingly.
- Supervise the completion of inventory tasks and projects assigned by the Store Manager, District Management, and/or HQ Visuals.
Merchandising and Visuals
- 6+ months of experience in a retail setting
- Open availability on weekends
- The availability to work up to 29 hours per week
- The availability to work up to 5 shifts per week
- The ability to work during “Blackout“ dates
- Strong written and verbal communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Retail Systems and a firm understanding of Retail Math and KPIs
- The ability to engage and motivate teams, and to work collaboratively with colleagues
- The ability to manage multiple operational business functions