Registered Nurse (RN)
COVID-19 Screening and Protocol Enforcement
RNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our COVID-19 Screening opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new people while working within your community. As the national leader in healthcare services, we'll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
- Top Pay w/ Daily or Weekly Pay Options
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help you find it! Apply Today!
Duties include, but are not limited to COVID-19 monitoring, training and managing environments in facilities and within production companies.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state of California
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
- Current CPR Card
- Negative TB or Chest X-Ray
- Current Physical
“The management at NurseCore is fantastic, friendly, and very knowledgeable. They take the time to work with your needs when working on your schedule.“-LVN (Current Employee)“NurseCore is a great place to work with great staff members and good pay. They have many different locations to keep you busy with work.“-CNA (Former Employee)“I enjoy NurseCore. A typical day at work is never known and you learn something new every day. Management is good, and I have co-workers that are wonderful. “-LVN (Current Employee)Join us at the heart of healthcare; apply today!