Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for
Our Property Managers are the backbone of our business. Our ideal candidate will oversee the management of all AvantStay properties, directly managing a team responsible for all operations, maintenance and housekeeping matters. This position will require excellent communication and leadership skills, organizational skills, project management skills and a strong attention to detail. You are a problem-solver, there to ensure that your our properties are maintained to the highest standard, and our guests have the best possible stay. You are a project-manager through and through, capable of thinking about the day-to-day as well as the big picture. You are an integral part of property acquisitions, new property onboarding and the continued success of guest experiences at AvantStay. You will be part of a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy.
What you’ll do…
- Establish and maintain relationships with owners and partners to ensure that we are receiving timely and important updates (i.e. construction, repairs, lease end dates, renewals, etc).
- Liaison with landlords and partners when maintenance or other requests need completion.
- Schedule maintenance work by communicating with our customer service team to ensure that repairs are not inconvenient to guests.
- Collaborate with our Hospitality Team to ensure that repairs and preventative maintenance work by our Maintenance Techs are being scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
- Manage a team of 5-10 maintenance specialists.
- Lead special operations projects as needed.
- Ensure that contractual obligations by AvantStay and landlords are followed (i.e. maintenance, exterminators, etc).
- Act as a liaison between Finance and landlords to ensure that reimbursements are received, including tracking any adjustments.
What you’ll bring…
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in property management, within operations, logistics or supply chain management.
- Experience in large-scale property management (200+ apartments) or commercial property management.
- Proven track record of prioritizing numerous tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong willingness and ability to deal with ambiguity when there aren’t defined systems and processes in place.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and collaborative skills. Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Clear understanding of the decisions that drive real estate investments.
- Focused, hard-working and willing to do what it takes for us to reach the next stage.
- Great communications skills and an ability to think on your feet. Eager to learn and implement new software and hardware solutions.
- Experience in property management, hospitality and/or tech is a plus.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $55,000-$70,000
- (Full and part-time employment opportunities)
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.