ATI is again honored to be named one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the East Bay, as well as ranked No. 29 on the Top 50 Bay Area Architecture Firms and No. 86 on the Leading Private Companies in the East Bays lists by San Francisco Business Times. ATI is also recognized by ENR as No. 72 on the Top 100 Design Firms in California and No. 53 on Hot Firms List by Zweig Group for 2017.
An abbreviated list of our notable clients include California State University - East Bay, Stanford Childrens Health, California State Department of General Services, BART, California Military, and over 80 School Districts in addition to many other local public and private organizations. Visit www.atiae.com to learn more about ATI and our projects.
We are seeking Architectural Project Managers for our Los Angeles office. In this position you will manage the project from the beginning of design through construction closeout. You will meet with Clients, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and all other project stakeholders.
Looking for Project Managers with experience in either: K12, Higher Education, Commercial, Industrial, or Healthcare design.
Typical tasks include:
- Manage Architect, Job Captain and Designer team
- Develop project schedules and design budgets
- Understand and manage contracts and agreements
- Build consultant teams around projects
- Work with Managing Principal to determine workload and staffing expectations and needs
- Attend interviews with potential clients
- Coordinate and review ATI and Consultants Construction Documents
- Monitor scope to assure compliance as directed by the Client
- Manage progress and update project schedules to meet targeted deadlines
- Attend project meetings with clients, community stakeholders and contractors
- Develop contingency plans
- Serve as mentor to staff as necessary
- Keep open lines of communication with clients, Consultants, project team, etc
- Continue to develop relationships with existing clients as well as bring in work with new clients
Job Requirements include:
- Licensed California Architect preferred
- For K12 Project Manager, knowledge of DSA requirements and process preferred but not required
- Strong technical skills
- Understanding of client relations, planning, budgeting, and execution of work concepts
- Knowledge of latest software used in the Architecture practice
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelors of Science Degree required
Salary: $90K-$120K, DOE
In addition, ATI offers a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, vacation, sick time, 401(k) match and bonus opportunities.
Please respond to this posting by sending your resume and one page cover letter. In the cover letter please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for this position at ATI.
• Engineers is a part of AC Martin, Inc. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, AC Martin, Inc. is comprised of three main firms, each independently operated.
- AC Martin Los Angeles-based Architecture, Planning, Interiors and Research firm with a vast design portfolio spanning over 100 years in Corporate, Commercial, Institutional, and Higher Education sectors.
- ATI Architects
• Engineers California-based (San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Los Angeles) Architecture and Engineering leaders in K-12 Education, Industrial, and Government sectors.
- Togawa Smith Martin Los Angeles-based design firm, recognized as leaders in Multi-Family Residential and Mixed-Use Retail/Residential architecture.