Production Tech 1st
Are you looking for the next steps in your warehouse career? Take that first one by applying to be a Production Tech. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with their hands and is wanting to learn a new trade. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a mechanical/electrical assembler or really just the drive to learn something new and be dependable employee.
- Assemble, install, and test mechanical, electronic and high-voltage assemblies
- Use precision calibrated tools – torque wrenches, calipers, multimeters
- Use robotic machinery to control and monitor automated assemblies
- Hands on operations with both large and small, fragile assemblies
- Read and interpret technical drawings and follow detailed work instructions
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications, and test instructions
- Use various mechanical tools without instruction
- Collaborate with engineers and product excellence personnel to develop and document activities
- Ensure all production operations are performed on time, safely and in a professional manner
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of furthering organizational growth and ensuring an efficient, effective work environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working weekends
- Product Handling
- Production Control
- No Degree Required
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.