As a Product Manager at Riot, you'll lead a team of talented developers and guide efforts to ship creative gameplay systems and features. You will work with your team to collaboratively craft a compelling product vision and lead the team through execution of that vision. Every day, you will make important decisions to react to new information, prioritize efforts, and create a healthy team environment.
Legends of Runeterra (LoR) is our new collectible card game featuring beloved Champions from the League of Legends universe. As a Product Manager on this team, you'll report to the Initiative product lead and lead efforts to provide player-focused features in the Metagame Systems space. You will collaborate with teams and features across the entire game to build memorable events and moments, and develop features that challenge genre conventions and evolve the LoR experience.
- Establish the vision for features in addition to driving the organization and delivery of team's feature work.
- Communicate the vision of features and hold team accountable to broader team, players and partners.
- Partner with cross-discipline leads to support a healthy, empowered team
- Prioritize work for the team on an ongoing basis and make important on-the-ground calls to keep the team moving
- Oversee the daily team production operations, Including growing a clean and up-to-date work backlog, facilitating team meetings and decisions.
- Identify risks and mitigation, leading the team through execution of product vision.
- Determine and ensure work meets definition of done.
- Track and Report- Sprint commitment tracking, velocity tracking on sprint and release, dependency and risk tracking, quality tracking (bug count, bug velocity, subjective quality post ship), rolling progress back into master project tracking.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience shipping games in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Experience with live games
- Passion for strategy games with an affinity to Collectible Card Games
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits