Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
We are looking for an energetic Product Manager to grow and lead a cross-functional team responsible for collaborating across the entire company: design, engineering, marketing, operations, and data science. This position will include planning, researching, defining, and delivering short-term rental experiences and solutions. This is a rare opportunity to impact not just the future of AvantStay, but the future of the short-term rental industry.
What you’ll do...
- Develop empathetic understanding of customers, technology and competition and synthesize into a product strategy.
- Communicate product priorities across the company by collaborating with various teams and build consensus among them.
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development with high quality, reliability, and an attention to detail.
- Integrate user research, product testing, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user experience.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and track the success of our products.
- Understand our strategic and competitive position in the market and to inform the process to deliver innovative products.
- Continually strive to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and changes are to be expected.
What you’ll bring…
- 5+ years of hands on product management experience
- You have experience leading a cross-functional team to plan, build, and ship successful products
- You're able to motivate, inspire, and influence a team
- You do what it takes to get the highest impact things done. You prioritize, focus, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way
- You have strong soft skills, and are an excellent communicator. You actively build positive relationships with your teammates.
- You have the confidence to know when to make decisions (even when others might disagree) vs when to build consensus, and you can articulate the strategy and business rationale behind your decisions.
- You're detail-oriented, process-driven, and organized, and are able to stay two steps ahead of the work your team is doing
- You're analytical, and prefer to make data-driven (rather than gut) decisions
- You have an eye for good design and user experience
- You hold yourself and others around you to very high standards
- You thrive in a constantly changing environment
- You have experience with software development
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with agile software development
- Technical background a plus
- BONUS: You have experience in real estate, hospitality, and/or short-term rentals
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $80,000-$100,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.