Richman Property Services, Inc. is currently seeking a community inspired, passion-driven, Porter with a can-do attitude!
As one of the nation's top ten residential property owners, our mission is to ensure that our residents live in a quality apartment community they can be proud of. Our team accomplishes this by delivering optimal customer service and creating a safe and inviting home.
The Porter will be based out of our residential community Ventana located in Anaheim, CA, but support multiple properties in the surrounding area as well!
The success of the company is dependent upon the satisfaction of our residents. Our devoted staff maintains direct involvement in managing each of our properties and tending to their needs.
SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining efficient operation and upkeep/cleanliness of the property grounds, amenities, common areas and buildings in a supportive role under the direction of supervisory personnel.
- Execute and sustain the daily upkeep/cleanliness of the property buildings, amenities, common areas and grounds including trash pickup and snow removal if applicable
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents through the Incident Report Form
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Maintain logs and records when applicable
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times and report any safety concerns/issues to the Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all personal tools required by Richman Property Services
- Ensure the proper care, maintenance and inventory of all tools owned by Richman Property Services
- Demonstrate a courteous and efficient response at all times. Uphold the philosophy that residents are the number one priority and provide exceptional customer service
- Operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of and adherence to Richman Property Services, Inc. policies and property policies
- Seek educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development
- Complete required tasks such as required training
- Communicate the need for adequate inventory of maintenance supplies and parts by reporting them to the Maintenance Supervisor, Property Manager and Regional Manager
- Participate in on-going property preventative maintenance plan
- Other duties as may be periodically assigned by Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
EDUCATION: A High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
EXPERIENCE: One to three months related experience and/or training; Any cleaner/porter experience is a plus.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of cleaning compounds
- Pressure washer experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top Property Management organizations in the country, we'd like to hear from you!
To learn more about Richman Property Services, Inc. please visit our website at www.therichmangroup.com
We conduct criminal background and drug screening.