WE’RE NOT NINJAS. WE’RE MARKETERS!
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Media Manager, Paid Social to develop, execute and manage day to day strategy, tactics, execution, and reporting of campaigns and their performance.
How you will contribute:
- Has a solid understanding of their client’s industry and business goals in order to help develop a strategic paid social marketing plan and identify campaign opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct response/e-commerce paid social media execution strategies and tactics.
- Co-develop with their manager a tactical execution plan based on the client approved strategy and then executes on it following best practices and processes.
- Responsible for the day to day execution of tactics, campaign management, optimization and budget pacing that meets and exceeds client’s goals.
- Develops reports and insights on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and presents them to the client.
- Is the day to day client contact on all things Paid Social.
- Participate and collaborate with their manager on presenting strategic plans and reporting insights to clients on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Identify growth opportunities within the accounts they manage. Co-develops with Supervisors client recommendations on growth opportunities and then presents them to the client.
- Learns the daily tasks and responsibilities of the Supervisor.
- Collaborates with their manager on their development and growth plan.
- Help with new business development pitches and upsell opportunities.
- Participate in vendor/platform relationships to drive better support for our clients and for our company.
- Participates in collaborating with other services and ops teams across the organization.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, news, platforms and technologies as it relates to social media and how it can be applied to our clients.
- Provide POV’s and opinions on emerging trends, news and updates internally and externally to clients.
Who will be successful in this role?
- Solid knowledge of direct response, ROI, ROAS and CPA paid social media metrics, Google Analytics and marketing data trends and insights.
- Demonstrated solid excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs and macros etc.
- Proven ability to compile and analyze large data sets to understand current performance trends to inform optimizations, testing opportunities and strategic growth.
- Solid understanding of current and emerging paid social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Pinterest and Snap etc
- Solid ability to project manage several tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Look to streamline communication and workflow effectively and efficiently both internally and externally with clients and partners. Solid personal organizational, task oriented and time management skills.
- Develop solid presentation, communication and listening skills. Have confidence in analyzing and presenting data internally and to clients.
- Be a proactive self starter and succeed in times without supervision.
- Understanding of general and digital marketing and communication principals.
- Understanding of all forms of digital marketing and media (SEM, SEO, Display/Programmatic, Content, Mobile, Video, Website and Influencer, CTV/OTT, Streaming Radio and TV).
- Understand traditional/offline media such as TV, OOH, Print and Radio.
- Have an understanding of the complete marketing picture, how all channels and forms of communication drive a client’s business.
- Read industry news, blogs, and sites and attend industry conferences to grow technical/tactical skills and possible speaking engagements.
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up our marketing team to support our scaling operations.