Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
Our Marketing Associate will be an entrepreneurial-minded individual that will assist in our brand, marketing and partnership strategy. This individual will be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for technology, group travel, hospitality trends and millennial everything. They will be someone who has creative ideas, an iterative mindset and can drive toward measurable, data-driven results. If you want to have a critical role in building the future of group travel and love your work doing it, this role is for you!
What you’ll do...
- Work closely with leadership to identify opportunities that support AvantStay’s brand strategy
- Drive brand and marketing support for website and app, including ongoing assessment for digital marketing optimization
- Assist in creating and implementing social media marketing strategies and tactics
- Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust correlating marketing plans
- Possess clear understanding of mobile applications, websites and advertising
- Execute on the content marketing strategy supporting the marketing and sales funnel, brand awareness, growing website traffic and lead generation
- Handle content creation and management tasks along with planning and executing special events
- Track campaign effectiveness and optimize results
- Digital content management and email/online marketing
- Update property listings, write descriptions and assist in photo selection
- Assist in execution and amplification across marketing campaigns – Social, Content, Influencer, Experiential, among others – designed to grow and cultivate community of key audience segments
What you’ll bring…
- 1-3 years of experience in media, advertising or marketing preferred
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field
- Strong research, data analysis, and other quantitative skills using Excel, Google Analytics
- Creative and analytical mind with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Proficiency within Photoshop and/or graphic design skills is a plus
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Salary: $55,000-$70,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.