Why to join the sales team at TPx?
Manager, Account Management is responsible for meeting revenue objectives generated from recruiting, hiring and managing a team of Account Managers who sell TPx services to their defined user base of small/medium size businesses.
Reports to (Supervisor/Manager):
Works under the supervision of the General Manager, Account Management
Provides direct supervision, support and guidance to a team of Account Managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage 6-18 Account Managers.
- Answer Account Manager's calls, texts, and UCx messages in a timely manner.
- Respond to internal and external customer's voicemails, within 24 hours
- Respond to high volume of emails, daily
- Make pricing changes to DASH and AESOP orders.
- “Win“ Quotes in DASH to move order to next milestone.
- Deal with escalations, in a timely manner.
- Hold weekly team meetings.
- Design performance plans and warnings of AMs.
- Mentor and train AM's, as needed.
- Hiring and interviewing to maintain headcount.
- Monthly Revenue, Product, Retention Quota and Goals.
- Task Management of AM Goals including CRM and Account Touches/Site Visits.
- Prepare and gather information for Churn call and Credit call.
- Escalate provisioning issues to CADs/Service Delivery team.
- Handle OE rejects for TPX orders.
- Strategize with AMs to bring revenue and help in closing upsell deals and renewals.
- Do approximately 5-10 NSRs that fall within the price point given to us by Marketing for renewals.
- Forward 10-15 NSRs to NSR team and get status for NSRs per day
- Send a daily update to the team with revenue/renewal numbers.
- Visit customers when necessary for renewal/upsell deals.
- Travel to remote offices to meet with AMs.
- Manage Kronos for PTO, PIT, and ensure AMs are clocking in/out to work and during lunch.
- Attend meetings as backup for GM and Managers on PTO.
- Attend meetings and conference calls.
- Post-office meetings to strategize on how to improve department.
- Deal with channel conflicts.
- Gather data for projects/programs/campaigns created by GM.
- Create and review cancellation report of orders.
- Create Sales Support Requested report weekly.
- Ensuring update of Triggers.
- Maintain “Win back program“.
- Customer Callbacks on Dissatisfaction Surveys
- Ensuring all documents and contracts are countersigned to meet TPx legal standards.
- Plan and manage business according to an agreed strategy.
- Launch and implementation.
- Self-development and continuing personal development.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four year college or university.
- 10 years of experience in Telecommunications and Sales.
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Account Management Experience Preferred
- Internal Applicants- 12 months in Current Position (HR)
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Develops strategic plans and standards for reporting.
- Responsible for fostering high individual and team performance.
- Knowledge of Office 365, i.e. Excel, Sharepoint, etc., is required.
- Excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills
- Knowledge of computer and word processing systems and programs.
- Experience working in a high-paced telecommunications environment
- Strong explanation and resolution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures and stay current on products services promotions and technology.
- Will be required to drive for customer prospecting and appointments
- Must have a clean DMV with a maximum of 3 points
- No DUIs within the past 3 years
Tools and Equipment Used:
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.