Immediate Need for a Pediatric NGtube Case for the Following Days/Times:
Mondays - Fridays: 7am - 3pm
In the patients home, and in a loving and caring environment!
We offer Competitive pay, with amazing benefits!
Why work for Oxford?
- Flexible work schedules
- Work life balance
- Electronic charting
- On-Call Staffing 24/7
- Clinical support 24/7
- Continues training & education
- Opportunities for Growth
- Unmatched Employee benefits
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Free CPR classes offered to employees monthly for quick renewal.
- Free TB Screening
- Free seasonal Flu shots
Insurance Health & Wellness
- Medical coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Continuing Education
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Unencumbered license as Vocational Nurse in the state of California.
- Six months of LVN nursing experience required
- Current TB test, CPR Certification and physical documentation
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to build rapport with patients and family member
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Home Health LVN you will provide skilled nursing services to our patient following the plan of care. Activities can include but are not limited to performing client assessments, providing treatment and medication, safety supervision, documenting assessments and interventions, and communicating changes in the patient's condition to the physician and to the Oxford clinical team to help meet positive patient care outcomes.
We have a diverse patient population from pediatric to geriatric patients, as a nurse you can care for them in the comfort of home and positively impact their life and the lives of their family members. This is more than a job. It’s an opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child or an adult who so desperately needs you.
You will be working with the patient 1-ON-1 in the patient's home. If you are tired of caring for 20 or more patients on any given shift in a facility setting, this is a great opportunity to focus all your energy on 1 patient with the full support of our experienced clinical team to achieve a maximum state of health.
Or call us at 562-267-5597
We look forward to meeting with you!