Lead Salesforce Engineer – Endless Implementations & A Mission You Can Get Behind
Camden Kelly Corporation
Los Angeles, CA
Step into a leadership position where you’ll guide a polished team of Salesforce Engineers as they execute a ton of implementations. You’ll be a hands on leader at a global company that’s working towards a mission any true technologist can get behind in this Lead Salesforce Engineer job.
As a confident communicator with a degree and tons of certifications, you’re more than qualified to leap into a leadership position at this mission-driven organization. The people you’re working with here are some of the best in the industry, so that’s exciting! Help ensure stability around the world using your experience with Salesforce.com, implementations, leadership, web development, and possibly Java development or software/Salesforce.com architecture. You’ll architect, design, develop, and implement secure, scalable business solutions while providing effective team leadership and delivering high quality projects on time & on budget. This company is really laid back and they’ll even allow a day or two of remote work if you need it! They also offer great perks like employer paid medical for both you and your dependents.
The easiest part of this job: You’ll never find a better 401k match than the one you get here! It starts at 5% match even if you contribute nothing and escalates to a 10% match if you contribute.
The hardest part of this job: If you’re not a confident communicator this won’t be the right job for you.
Tackle endless implementations and use your top notch tech skills to develop tech with a global mission any techie can get behind in this Lead Salesforce Engineer opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($120,000-$140,000)
- Employer Paid Medical (for employee and dependents)
- 401k with 5% Match with no employee contribution, 10% match with employee contribution
- Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect, design, and develop secure, scalable business solutions in Salesforce
- Implement solutions effectively and enhance their existing system
- Update tracking features with Salesforce and lead a polished team of Salesforce Engineers
- Help your team execute a ton of implementations
- Effectively analyze and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Create and maintain design documents
- Deliver high quality features on time and on budget
What you need:
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
- 6+ years of experience with Implementations
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Web Development
- Salesforce Certifications
- Java development experience is a plus
- Software/Salesforce.com Architecture experience is a plus
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-333-0057.